1. The difference between ordinary coaxial lens and telecentric lens lies in its non-telecentric design. However, in order to achieve uniform illumination at low magnification, the aperture must be larger than the maximum size of the observed object.
2. The ordinary coaxial lens has a relatively large magnification, and the current magnification is greater than 0.5x. The designed lens aperture is relatively small.Most lenses can provide both coaxial and non-coaxial specifications.
3. Standard C mount, it is suitable for the CCD size: :2/3",1/1.8",1/2",1/3",1/4",1/6", maximum support chip size see detailed in the following table;
4. The diameter of lens head is 16, 18, 20mm that tht mounting diameter is 16 or 18mm.The outer diameter of the head is 22,26 that the mounting diameter is 22mm.
5. The interface of coaxial light have 8mm,10mm,14mm optional, or optional 8mm optical fiber interface;
6. Other magnification and working distance can be customized according to user's requirements.
Description of optical parameter sheet:
Products according to the magnification from small to large order, the same magnification according to the working distance from small to large order.
The front "- " is magnification,the back of "-" is working distance.C stand for coaxial light.followed by a number indicating head diameter or mounting diameter.WD is working distance